- A. Jain, E. Lopez-Aguilera and I. Demirkol, “Handover Systems and Methods for 5G Networks”, PCT Application No. P191708WO
- A. Jain, E. Lopez-Aguilera and I. Demirkol, “Are Mobility Management Solutions Ready for 5G and Beyond?”, Submitted to Elsevier Communication Networks.
- A. Jain, E. Lopez-Aguilera and I. Demirkol, “Evolutionary 4G/5G Network Architecture Assisted Efficient Handover Signaling”, IEEE Access, 7, 256–283, 2018.
- L. Xu, J. Li, A. Jain, “Impact of Strong Direct Blast on Active Sonar Systems”, IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, vo. 51, Issue: 2, 894-909, 2015.
- A. Jain, E. Lopez-Aguilera, and I. Demirkol, “Enhanced Handover Signaling through Integrated MME-SDN Controller Solution,” In 2018 IEEE 87th Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC Spring), pp. 1–7.
- A. Jain, E. Lopez-Aguilera, and I. Demirkol, “Improved Handover Signaling for 5G Networks,” 2018 IEEE 29th Annual International Symposium on Personal, Indoor and Mobile Radio Communications
(PIMRC), pp. 164–170
- R. I. Rony, A. Jain, E. Lopez-Aguilera, E. Garcia-Villegas and I. Demirkol, “Joint access-backhaul perspective on mobility management in 5G networks,” 2017 IEEE Conference on Standards for Communications and Networking (CSCN), Helsinki, 2017, pp. 115-120.
- A. Jain, E. Lopez-Aguilera, and I. Demirkol, “Mobility Management as a Service”, IEEE ISWCS 2017.
- L. Xu, J. Li, A. Jain, ” Active sonar transmission strategies in the presence of strong direct blast”, IEEE Asilomar 2014
- A. Jain, “Reduction of power consumption at mobile station in multi-hop networks in mobile environments”, IEEE ET2ECN 2012.